Become a Contributor
Our members visit the Oil & Gas IQ community daily to comment on news stories, download content, discuss industry topics and interact with each other from all points of the globe.
And so we are looking for unique points of view from across the industry. We want contributions from industry experts who can share their experiences and lessons learned.
There are many ways to get involved with Oil & Gas IQ - you can submit an article or whitepaper, present a webinar, or be interviewed as part of our Boardroom podcast series. And if online isn't your "thing" we also have opportunities get involved as a speaker at one our global conferences.
We have a huge global audience and by contributing to Oil & Gas IQ you can showcase your expertise and knowledge to the whole industry.
So if you've had a moment of inspiration and want to share your insight on a burning industry issue, hot topic or key development, get in touch:
Submit an article: email@example.com
Become a speaker: firstname.lastname@example.org
For topic and submission guidelines for Oil & Gas IQ, please see below.
Our audience is composed of experienced and senior level professionals so we are interested in articles, case studies and webinars that help in the practical application of process improvement technologies and techniques.
Please read through some of the published articles to get an idea of the types of pieces we publish. Note that we do not publish articles that directly promote the 's products or services. Weblinks or contact details to an 's website will only be permitted on the profile page and not within the body of the article unless there is a strong editorial reason for inclusion.
If you are wishing to promote your products or services, please visit our Advertise With Us section: /media-kit
Oil & Gas IQ is currently accepting unsolicited manuscripts, if selected for publication your article will be seen by an expanding network of professionals and featured in our newsletters which go out to an extensive database of oil and gas professionals.
- Articles are usually 700-1,500 words.
- They should be well written in an easy to understand tone accessible to a variety of experience levels.
- Avoid the use of complex technical jargon where possible.
- Include graphical and photographic elements to help illustrate and clarify your points.
- Try to avoid complex formatting in the article. Charts, graphs, and photos should be submitted as separate documents in jpeg format.
- When submitting an article, please include a brief bio and a high resolution jpeg photo (this will be going out publicly so please make it a good one).
- Articles should be sent as a Microsoft Word document with the 's name, e-mail address, and phone number on every page. Articles without this information will not be considered for publication.
Oil & Gas IQ reserves the right to make any and all editorial changes it deems necessary. These include changes in length, as well as editing to make the piece searchable on the Web. Oil & Gas IQ does not pay its s for content. If an article is chosen for publication Oil & Gas IQ will own the rights for the piece. Submission does not guarantee publication.
Please submit articles electronically to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.